Skip to main content

Personality type

My personality Type


      My results for my Meyers-Briggs Personality Test  was that I am very tender-hearted,careful,and cooperative. That I want harmony in my environment, work with determination to establish it. that I like to work with others to complete tasks accurately and on time. Loyal, follow through even in small matters. notice what others need in their day-by-day lives and try to provide it. that I want to be appreciated for who they are and for what they contribute. One famous person that I am like is  Pope Fransis.
   
 


       My personality type describes me very well because I am a very outgoing person, that loves to talk to people and enjoys company. The test results saying that I make most of m decisions by feeling then thinking things through in my head is right on. That is exactly how I make my decisions.These results do help me understand why I lean towards the things that I do/ like.


       I tend to make up the outgoing idea maker in my group,family, and any other project I'm involved in. When my personality matches up with someone else really well then we are very productive and share the same sorts of idea. When my personality types don't match well our ideas clash causing hurt feelings and one of us always do the whole project because we can't put up with the other one. People have misunderstood my personality because they think that I am very controlling or purposly excluding them from the project. I do not mean to do this I just love to have my work be excellent.
   

     
     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manny's Marbles Critique

I started thinking about the round playful aspect of a marble. Thats how I decided on the soft-edged font that is thick. I molded it to a circle because it showed off the marble aspect. Next I thought of how a marble bounced so I added the motion aspect to my logo. I tried to make the Marble 3D by adding a gleam.

Famous Logo Tutorial!

Google Play Logo!  This is the Google Play logo that I made with a tutorial. The logo was surprisingly easy. The most difficult part was creating the correct gradients to try and match it the best I could. Along with messing around with the opacity. I had a tom of fun making this logo and it only took me about 15 minutes to create!   

Redesigned Portfolio

Wow. I am so happy with my portfolio. I think that is sleek and really shows my personality, and my aesthetic as a designer.  am really proud of how much I have learned in web design this semester. I know I am a bit off track, but I feel accomplished. My portfolio is not done by any means. I have a few things left on my to do list. I would like to like my O.P.E.N website to my portfolio along with my TV25 website. I also completely forgot to include my manny's Marbles site, which I think could add a lot to my site. I also need to delete/add links to the social media buttons after the contact page. I would say that I am very close to the finish line though. Overall things that I struggled with in this project is the header picture, the colors, and the portfolio photos. The header image took a combination of all of the adobe programs, and some assistance from Ava's photography skills. I needed an image that had a white background. So I set out into the hallway to take som