Skip to main content

Redesigned Portfolio

Wow. I am so happy with my portfolio. I think that is sleek and really shows my personality, and my aesthetic as a designer.  am really proud of how much I have learned in web design this semester. I know I am a bit off track, but I feel accomplished.

My portfolio is not done by any means. I have a few things left on my to do list. I would like to like my O.P.E.N website to my portfolio along with my TV25 website. I also completely forgot to include my manny's Marbles site, which I think could add a lot to my site. I also need to delete/add links to the social media buttons after the contact page. I would say that I am very close to the finish line though.


Overall things that I struggled with in this project is the header picture, the colors, and the portfolio photos. The header image took a combination of all of the adobe programs, and some assistance from Ava's photography skills. I needed an image that had a white background. So I set out into the hallway to take some pictures. After I had a picture I would use, I went into photoshop to do some editing. I ended up having to cut out my body and take it into Illustrator to put with a white background, and make sure it was the right size. Even after I had the picture complete I struggle with the positioning for about 3 dang days. Luckily I got it worked out.

Next I wanted to change the color scheme to be more down to earth, and fit my aesthetic better. Finding every single color coding was a nightmare and a half. I think I know that CSS file inside and out now. Overall I think the new colors look great and fit the site so much better.

I am so happy with how my portfolio turned out and continue to make revisions to it as I grow as a designer.

Comments

  1. I am always happy to see portfolio for Logo designers as I hired people who are creative in their profiles. creativity begins at home. I like to see 3D Animated Logo Design profiles in my coming days to surprise my Logo Design company KSA

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is really great and it is very nice to read and getting information

    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to visit your blog.And thanks for sharing your experiences.
    clipping path service provider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well portfolio is the first hing any one get for a company to hire for any services. Great post on portfolio designing services company

    ReplyDelete
  5. LogoMines Use the online logo creator with hundreds of icons and fonts. Save & download a custom logo for your business. Tools that make it easy to design a logo! https://logomines.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Famous Logo Tutorial!

Google Play Logo!  This is the Google Play logo that I made with a tutorial. The logo was surprisingly easy. The most difficult part was creating the correct gradients to try and match it the best I could. Along with messing around with the opacity. I had a tom of fun making this logo and it only took me about 15 minutes to create!   

Manny's Marbles Critique

I started thinking about the round playful aspect of a marble. Thats how I decided on the soft-edged font that is thick. I molded it to a circle because it showed off the marble aspect. Next I thought of how a marble bounced so I added the motion aspect to my logo. I tried to make the Marble 3D by adding a gleam.